A well known global banking group with massive presence in Hong Kong continues to panatrate the Hong Kong banking segment, as a result, they are looking for a seasoned CRM to lead a newly created Digital CRM team with a focus on the wealth management and retail banking sector.
Associate Director, Digital CRM, Leading Global Bank
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921976
Employer Ref. BBBH645329
- Drive and act as the custodian of banking customer contact strategy, with the aim of deepening and retaining relationships with customers cutting across Propositions, Products and Distribution
- Set Customer Relationship Management objectives and priorities in line with Propositions and business strategy and grounded in a single customer view based on insights drawn from customer data
- Develop annual contact plans and drive the detailed design of Banking customer contact initiatives based on analytic insights
- Drive the transition of customer contact plans and tactics into relevant distribution channels, delivering business objectives within capacity and budget constraints
- Work with the Centre of Excellence to set priorities, standards and resources requirements
- Manage and implement end to end process, provide expertise and experience in all aspects of campaign management
- Design and build a framework or infrastructure and governance for Customer Relationship Management involving Propositions, Products, Distribution and Marketing, and encompassing all Retail Banking and Wealth Management segments
- Interpret contact effectiveness and identify learning, insights and actions
- Develop and retain talent for the Bank and upkeep staff engagement
- University degree in an appropriate discipline
- Extensive relevant working experience in business management and Customer Relationship Management with eCommerce and digital background
- Preferably with solid experience in driving business based on insights drawn from customer's digital behavior.
- Excellent technical know how and strong business acumen
- Strong strategic thinking capacity with the ability to translate concepts into actionable plans mobilizing offshore resources
*Open to candidate from luxuary retail background.