To cope with our business development, we are hiring for the following position.
Associate Director, Operations Management
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915663
Manage and supervise Production and Manufacturing Engineering teams to ensure that all Environmental, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Budget, and Administration requirements are met;
- Continuous Improvement of Quality, Cost, and Delivery targeting single digit out-going dppm and drastic reduction of 7 wastes through the adoption of Lean, advanced quality control/improvement techniques, and instantaneous feedback system, etc;
- Overall responsible to maximize revenues and profitability for the Operations group assigned;
- Drive to minimize down time and change over time, maximize production efficiency, optimize staff and worker ratio, effectively utilize the labour force and control O/T;
- Take a leading role to work and maintain cooperative relationship with other departments and ensure speedy launch of new products, smooth mass production, and excellent customer satisfaction;
- Training and development of sub-ordinate staffs to enhance their effectiveness and knowledge.
- University graduate with major in Electronics, Production, Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent;
- Minimum 10 years solid experience in electronic manufacturing industry; of which 5 years at supervisory / managerial level in managing Production, Manufacturing Engineering;
- Sound knowledge in electronics manufacturing, manufacturing engineering functions and production/material planning;
- Hands-on experience in failure analysis to achieve very low ppm and strong background in design for manufacturability;
- Proficient in spoken & written English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- Self-driven with strong leadership, problem-solving skills, and sense of responsibility;
- Station in Shenzhen is required.
We offer attractive package and good career path for the right candidate.