Associate, Fixed Income Documentation & Project Management
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920003
Employer Ref. 13971
- Global Investment Bank
- Excellent Remuneration
- High Performance Culture
A Global investment bank is seeking for a high calibre Associate to join the institutional fixed income team and support the team with documentation and project management.
- Support the team with full range of fixed income related documentation
- Provide assistance in managing front to back processes
- Producing daily P/L and attribution analysis
- Work closely and maintain good relationship with product controllers, project managers and other related departments
- Participate in operations projects and process improvement
- Degree holder in Finance/ Business or related discipline
- 4+ years solid project management, operations or product control experience in bank or financial institution
- Regulatory knowledge/ experience will be a plus
- Good command of written, spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, proactive and self motivated
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Tracy Wong on +852 2833 4176 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.