Advance Resources Personnel Consultants Limited
Established in 1994, Advance Resources is one of the leading head hunters and recruitment agencies in Hong Kong and China. Our firm specializes in the financial services markets, particularly in advising and placements of mid-market segmentations for major investment and commercial banks, fund houses, asset management, general and life insurance companies, Information Technology (IT), engineering, leading employers of major multinational conglomerates.
Our consultants are the reasons for our success. We employ experienced human resources director, previous industry specialist and investment banker, who are each experts in their respective markets. We understand an employer’s corporate culture and values and can offer professional and impartial advice to our candidates, as well as to provide the best match of candidates to our employers.
Associate – EQD New Issuance / Middle Office,(Banking, 12 months Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004825827
Our client, a multinational banking in the world is looking for high caliber candidate to fill the following position.
- Ensure all issuance document are accurate and lodged IPA/ Common Depository before listing date
- Ensure all new issuance trades are captured and fed to Back Office systems accurately and in a timely manner
- Monitor and prepare advices for all life-cycle events include fixing/ KIKO/ corporate actions/ redemption
- Ensure all necessary adjustments are made in systems to reflect the updated position and capture the correct cashflow and PnL
- Manage issuance-related queries from both external and internal clients
- Work with the team on other project initiatives and crossing trainings
- Contribute to process improvement ideas to further streamline existing processes
- Excellent interpersonal (oral and written) and diplomacy skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or other related disciplines are preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in banking Operations, preferably with Securities or Equity Derivatives related background
- Experience in notes issuance process will be a plus
- Strong problem-solving skill and analytical thinking
- Quick learner and good team player
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and under pressure.
- Self-motivated and open to share ideas and knowledge.
“Interested parties, please send full resume, expected salary and contact telephone number via APPLY button”.
For other job opportunities, please visit www.arpcl.com
Please join as our Facebook fans in order to receive update news:www.facebook.com/arpcl