Panhou International Asset Management Limited
Associate-Equity Capital Markets
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914780
- Develop and service existing and new institutional clients based in Hong Kong and China
- Responsible for building a solid network with Hong Kong listed companies well as responsible for develop a solid networks with investment banks
- Responsible for development of sales and marketing strategies
- Work closely with institutional sales trader, dealers and research analysts
- Collaborate with the portfolio managers and investment team to prepare proposals and follow up on due diligence materials to potential investors.
- University degree preferably in Business Administration or Finance
- Self-motivated individual with a commitment to excellence and results
- Resourceful and extensivebusiness contacts with key personnel among institutional investors and traders
- Experience in sales/research with solid knowledge is preferred
- Excellent analytical skills and presentation skills
- At least 1-3 years of ECM experience in Investment Banking
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese, with strong Putonghua.
It starts with you:
Preach and give great importance to training and development of people.
Offer excellent career developmentopportunities, attractive remuneration package, comprehensive fringe benefits programs to the right candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to workforce diversity with opportunity for continuous development and growth to all employees.
We invite talents to join us, if you are interested in this position, please click “APPLY NOW” button below