jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833407
Employer Ref. 3586690/001
Be part of the accounting team of the top tier European based Investment Bank with global presence. The company is famous for investment management and corporate banking solution. The company invest heavily on their employees and offer job rotation opportunity across the finance department for junior staff.
Our client is one of the top tier European based Investment Bank with global presence. The company is famous for investment management and corporate banking solution.
Their Finance Department consist of around 25 employees. They are current recruiting for a high caliber junior AP professional to join their Financial Accounting Team.
You will be responsible for the following areas:
- Responsible for Account Payable functions for Hong Kong office;
- Process expenses such as payment, travel & expense and staff reimbursement;
- Prepare voucher and daily accounting entries;
- Prepare intercompany transactions' reconciliation and ensure the intercompany balance is correct;
- Assist on the preparing of regulatory reporting such as HKMA / SFC returns;
- Other Ad hot duties.
To qualify for this position it will be essential you have the following qualification:
- 1-3 year of Account Payable working experience;
- Knowledge on HKMA reporting, SFC reporting and SWIFT platform is a plus;
- Able to speak fluent Mandarin, English and Cantonese. Good English writing skills;
- With career ambition, enjoy the process of learning new ideas and skills;
- With excellent organizational, prioritization and interpersonal skills;
- With strong ownership of tasks and adequate MS Excel skills;
- Optimistic mindset, friendly and willing to learn attitude.
- Excellent opportunity to work for a well-established ibank
- Close to MTR location
- Monthly Salary up to HK$16,500
- Attractive discretionary bonus
- Stable working hours
- 21 days annual leaves
- Bank holidays
- Medical, dental and life insurance
- Energetic, friendly, willing to teach working environment
- Opportunity to rotate within the firm
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anthea Sze-Ting YAN on +852 3602 2431
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk