BOCOM International Holdings Company Limited is the investment banking arm of Bank of Communications headquartered in Shanghai. We are one of the largest Chinese investment banks and securities brokers in Hong Kong offering a comprehensive scope of financial services to our clients in the areas of corporate finance, brokerage and asset management.
Associate, Human Resources
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832362
- Perform payroll administration, separation formalities and taxation filing in an accurate and timely manner.
- Manage benefits administration (including group medical and life insurance, MPF, leave, annual medical check-up, etc.) and daily HR operations.
- Support salary review, bonus exercise and market survey.
- Maintain HRIS.
- Compile HR statistical reports e.g. staff list, headcount report, HR cost report, etc.
- Liaise with service providers, insurance brokers, and government bodies (e.g. Labour Department, Inland Revenue Department, etc.).
- Handle employees’ enquiries on HR related issues.
- Provide administrative support to the Head of Human Resources.
- Assist in HR projects as and when required.
- University Degree in Human Resources Management or a business related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in hands-on payroll and benefits administration preferably with financial institutions or MNCs
- Experience in HRIS a definite advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese with fluency in Mandarin; proficiency in simplified Chinese characters an added advantage
- Excellent computer skills in MS Excel and Chinese word processing
- Knowledge of PRC labour law a plus
- Attentive to details and numerate
- Self-motivated, organized and be a team player
We offer a 5-day work week and an attractive remuneration package including performance bonus, medical insurance covering dependants, life insurance, annual medical check-up, birthday leave, marriage leave and training subsidy, etc. to the right candidate.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your application with a detailed resume including current and expected salary, latest bonus and availability by clicking "Apply Now". Applications without required information will NOT be considered.
*Information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and will be solely used for recruitment purposes.