Associate Management Consultant
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004837427
Employer Ref. 2407894
- Only HK-based candidates need apply
- English fluency required, Chinese is a plus
- Newly created role
This full time opportunity is in support of a long-term and large-scale project which will commence in November 2016.
Only those located in Hong Kong will be considered however Chinese language skills are not required (although a plus).
Experience in project delivery, change management, or consulting engagements within the following sectors is a requirement.
- Regulatory Compliance
- Capital Markets
- Wealth & Investment Management
- Digital Banking
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2-5 years experience in a consulting or project management capacity in either a consulting firm or financial institution
- Understanding or experience working with regulatory initiatives such as AML, FATCA, KYC, MiFID, BASEL II and III
- Strong interpersonal and communication ability
- Experience in delivering change management projects
- Track record working in a consultative, client driven environment
- Strong English communication skills
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English by using the "Apply Now" button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.capstonerecruitment.com.hk and follow us on LinkedIn http://lnkd.in/b-UsF6T
About Capstone Asia