Associate Manager, Customer Relationships Management
Hong Kong Disneyland
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920192
Employer Ref. 382133BR
- Working closely with Consumer Database team to understand the business dynamics, and assist on CRM planning with a clear understanding of business objective
- Assist to develop an annual CRM plan to schedule and guide CRM activities including online, DM, and traditional media
- Manage and develop CRM campaigns, provide timely evaluation for learning and planning purposes
- Develop Marketing communication, i.e. email / sms, with support of in-house online team, agency and Business Technology support
- Work with a cross- functional team to recommend on Business Rules / contact Policy
- At least 3 years relevant experience in CRM, preferably gained from MNCs. Experience from Airline CRM, Credit Card or Telecommunication is an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Marketing or equivalent
- Hands on experience in customer related analytic projects and marketing campaign implementation, and knowledge to measure marketing activity performance and transaction driven
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects with great attention to details
- Strong analytical and quick problem solving skills
- Excellent organization, interpersonal and communication skill
- Fluent in written & spoken Cantonese, English & Mandarin
We offer an exceptional benefits package and the opportunity to work in a challenging and stimulating environment. Please submit resume to us by clicking the APPLY NOW button and filling the on-line application form.
Hong Kong Disneyland is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications received will be treated in strict confidential and be used exclusively for employment purpose only. If you are not contacted within four weeks of submitting your resume, your application will be retained up to 2 years and be considered for other appropriate positions within this period. We will of course treat as confidential all personal data which we obtain from you. Such personal data will be used for all purposes relating to your application for employment with us. It may be necessary from time to time for certain information about you to be disclosed to our other offices, or to agents or third parties, for purposes relating directly or indirectly to your application for employment with us. Such data may, if required, be sent to parties outside Hong Kong.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data and, if we do, to obtain a copy of the data and to correct any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and correction of your personal data should be addressed in sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Hong Kong Disneyland
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!