The Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants is the only statutory licensing body of CPAs in Hong Kong recognized globally as the pre-eminent body of top-tier accountants that leads and serves businesses and the public interest of Hong Kong. At the Institute, we say a CPA is a "success ingredient" in a career, in the business world, and in society as a whole. In building a strong accounting profession, the Institute helps to establish and continuously enhance Hong Kong's reputation as a world-class financial centre.
To meet our business development needs, we are inviting high calibre professional to join us for the following position:
ASSOCIATE MANAGER, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY [Ref. AM-IT/J09]
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781914
Employer Ref. AM-IT/J09
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivering services and managing projects in system implementations to align with strategic goals
- Take the lead in management of projects and provide team members with innovative technical solutions
- Work with stakeholders and operational team members to design and deliver integrated solutions that support the business operations
- Manage relationship with service providers, monitor their performance and deliverables
- Follow through project status and issues, and report regularly to steering committee members
- Assist the whole project team to maintain focus on control of time, cost, resource, quality and risk throughout projects
- Assist project team members in creating test plans and testing
- Manage user expectations and change controls
- Manage post-implementation support and ongoing enhancements
Qualifications and Required Attributes:
- 5 years' hands-on experience in Java Programming/ MS SQL/ Oracle Server database administration
- Recognized degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Proficient in physical Programming and database design
- Sound experience in database problem determination and solving
- Knowledge of Windows batch scripting and scheduling
- Certified Oracle Database Administrator is a plus
- Strong experience in Java programming development projects gained from multinational corporations
- Experience in supporting parallel projects in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment
- Willing to be on call during off-hours
- Good analytical skills and creative mind
- Able to work under pressure
Applications should be marked "Confidential" quoting the reference [AM-IT/J09] with full details of education, work experience, present and expected salaries, contact telephone number and earliest date available. Please apply in writing to the Head of Human Resources, Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants, 37/F, Wu Chung House, 213 Queen’s Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by clicking "Apply Now" on or before 14 October 2016.
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purpose only.
For more information, please visit our website at www.hkicpa.org.hk.