jobsDB ref: JHK100003004781505
Employer Ref. HK114659
- International FMCG Giant
- Worldwide Leader in Category
- Strong Career Development Visibility
Our client is a global renowned health care company with 75,000+ employees. The company recorded revenue over USD 20 billion, and it's one of the leading brands globally in the consumer health sector. With an extensive product portfolio, the company is a key player in Europe and Asia and with business in 100+ countries.
You will be responsible for planning and leading all marketing strategy for the brand. As an Associate Marketing Director, your responsibilities also include:
- Leading the team to build the brand awareness, managing brand marketing, digital and loyalty marketing strategy
- Managing agencies to formulate all the marketing and promotion campaigns
- Formulating and driving annual business plan with good understanding of market dynamics
- Developing and sustaining brilliant connections with media partners to enhance brand's exposure on multi media channels
- Associating with regional team and develop marketing strategies and plans in line with business objectives
You must hold a university degree and have 9 or more years of brand marketing experience in retail industry. Experience in setting regional marketing strategy for MNC FMCG or health care companies is an advantage. Strong business acumen and team management skills are very important for your application to be successful. Excellent command of written & spoken Mandarin, Cantonese and English is required.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Anki Lau at +852 2919 6251 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no. HK114659. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.