Hong Kong Veterinary Diagnostics Centre Limited
HKVDC is a veterinary specialty laboratory currently providing services in the fields of Anatomical Pathology, Microbiology, Haematology, Chemical Pathology and Molecular Diagnostics to veterinary clinics across Hong Kong, with exciting plans underway to expand into Singapore and China.
In light of this great journey ahead of us, we are searching for high caliber candidates to apply for the following positions:
Associate Medical Technologist
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146061
Being a key member of our technical team, you will be responsible for:
- Performing laboratory procedures according to established standard operating procedures
- Maintaining our quality assurance programme, observing strict quality control procedures
- Assisting in specimen preparation and administrative duties
- Degree (or above) in Biomedical Science, or equivalent
- Part II registration with the Hong Kong Medical Laboratory Technologists Board and hold a valid practicing certificate
- Self-motivated, well-organized, independent
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese/Cantonese
- Shift duties required
Interested parties are kindly invited to send their Curriculum Vitae, stating present and expected salary, as well as available date of employment, with a covering letter to our HR Department, Unit 2106, 9 Wing Hong Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon or email or fax to 23713189.