jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922720
Employer Ref. 3777610/001
Our client is looking to add an experienced candidate with real estate M&A experience to assist in diversifiying their business.
Our client is a Hong Kong listed real estate developer with diversified assets, including real estate, infrastructure, retail and financial.
- Apply real estate acquisition and investment knowledge and skills creatively to diverse company needs.
- Assess potential M&A deals through market and industry research, financial analysis and valuation modeling;
- Coordinate Due Diligence and provide professional advices on M&A transactions;
- Produce presentations and run the deal process;
- Participate in coordination of various activities and manage relationships of professional parties, investors and clients;
- Assisting in deal execution
- Bachelor's Degree or above;
- At least 5 years working experience in real estate fund, investment bank, private equity or boutique advisory firm;
- Experience in M&A execution is a must;
- Must be fluent in English and Mandarin, both written and verbal.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong quantitative and analytical, solid financial and valuation modeling skills with good business and financial acumen;
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of management;
- Excellent team player with solid interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Self-motivated, creative and independent; Good time management and attention to details on multiple task to meet deadlines;
- Familiar to Takeovers Code and Listing Rules requirements in HK market. Experiences in A Share market M&A is preferred.
- Occasional travel is required.
This is an excellent and rare opportunity for someone who is looking for an aggressive player on the buy-side.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Yukkit Chan on +852 2848 4716
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk