Global Sage Limited
Global Sage is a privately-held executive search firm that was founded in 1998. We specialise in serving leading clients in the financial services and commodities industries. We pride ourselves on having a successful completion rate of over 95% on mandated assignments, which is an industry-leading figure.
Consultants at Global Sage bring a range of background and successful industry experience to clients. Our staff base includes more than 19 nationalities, 26 languages, and professionals with experience in over 50 countries. We believe strongly in hiring professional staff that have demonstrated either successful careers of their own within financial services, or those who are information specialists from relevant fields such as journalism, intelligence agencies and consulting.
To support our intensive research, we continually invest in the latest technology and resource tools to capture the most accurate human capital intelligence. Our proprietary system, SAGE (Systematic Access to Global Executives), drives the tracking of over 500 000 financial services and commodities executives from nearly every country in the world. Information input is gathered through a combination of on-the-ground intelligence gathering and our centralized intelligence management unit, based in South Africa.
Associate / Research Associate
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835207
Global Sage is a global executive search firm with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Beijing, Shanghai, Johannesburg and Zurich. Global Sage was voted consistently by Asia Money in the past 10+ years as he best search firm in Asia as a recognition of our consistent commitment to quality and putting clients’ interests ahead of our own. We have been a key member of the Board of The Association of Executive Search Consultants (AESC) which is a global self-governing profession body to enhance international standards and professional ethics.
We are looking to expand our business with new talented individuals who would like become recruitment specialists for our Consumer practices. We will provide full training and access to our market leading database and opportunities to progress your career with a company recognized in Asiamoney and the Financial Times as one of the premier executive search firms in Asia.
- Understanding clients' recruitment needs and searching match candidate for them
- Cold & warming calling for new, potential and existing clients
- Maintain an accurate CRM system of meetings, candidate and client notes and schedule future meetings and updates. Manage the contact database.
- Work closely with Senior Consultants in research, generating names of potential candidates
- Develop strong sector knowledge, a network of key people to act as sources and provide market intelligence to enable swift and effective assignment execution. Source and approach talented senior candidates and seek referrals
- Degree Holder
- Working experience in advertising agency is highly preferable.
- 1 years + experience in recruiting/sales/telephone sales industry, interest to develop in recruitment industry without relevant experience also welcome
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Detail-minded, positive and responsible
- Hard working and self-motivated
- Good working attitude
- Mandarin or Cantonese with English language skills