BDO. Because relationships matter.
BDO Limited is the Hong Kong member firm of BDO International Limited, a global accountancy network with over 1,400 offices in more than 150 countries and over 60,000 people providing advisory services throughout the world. As part of the BDO Network, we combine international expertise with the region's best-available business and advisory services. We conform to the highest international standards in a full range of professional services including assurance, tax, specialist advisory, risk advisory and business services.
Our vision is "To be the leader for exceptional client service". We understand that exceptional service to our clients begins – and ends – with exceptional regard for our people. We empower our people and provide both local and international development opportunities, quality people management, international events to learn, share and network, attractive compensation and career prospects. Exceptional Client Service means Exceptional Service to our People too.
At BDO, we do not simply offer you a job. We offer you excellent opportunities for career development and full support for you to achieve your career and professional success through well-structured learning programme, mentor programme, secondment opportunities, well exposure to international engagements, and various kinds of technical supports. We nurture proactive and talented professionals who have a passion for client services and professional excellence.
We are now inviting high calibre candidates to apply for the following position :
Associate - Risk Advisory Services (Ref : RAS)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781262
Employer Ref. RAS
- Participate in internal audits review and/or advisory engagements
- Assist to provide input to management leaders on suggestions to improve client internal controls
- Prepare accurate documentation and high quality reports
- Maintain relationships with key client personnel to obtain an understanding of business operations, processes and functions
- Support and act towards the BDO Global Vision
- Be committed to act with the firm’s core values and competency expectations
- University graduate, preferably major in accounting or related disciplines
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in internal audit and advisory services; preferably gained from sizable accounting firm
- CPA, CIA and/or CISA qualified or finalist is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese; including Mandarin
- Ability to handle multi-task successfully while working independently or within a group environment
- Proven ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and willing to travel frequently
- Be passionate for providing exceptional quality service and striving for exceeding clients’ expectations
- Candidates with less experience or fresh graduate will also be considered
We are an equal opportunity employer, and offer excellent prospects and career development for the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application with full career history, current and expected salary by clicking the Apply Now button below or by mail to the Human Resources Department, BDO Limited, 25/F, Wing On Centre, 111 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong.
Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.