We are a Hong Kong based design company specializing in shopping mall and corporate design. We offer professional services to our clients in architectural, interior design, master planning and graphic aspects.
To cope with our rapid expansion of business, we are welcoming talented professionals to join our creative design team.
We are looking for a Senior Interior Designer. You will have the good opportunities to work on various projects. You must have solid experience in large-scale Shopping Mall/ Office Public Area/ Corporate projects in international design firms. You should have a great eye for design, and the ability to generate new ideas and interpretations.
You should have excellent communication and project planning skills, highly self-directed and able to multi-task; prioritize multiple projects/initiative in a deadline-driven environment. Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is preferred.
Associate (Interior Design / Architecture)
- Reports to the Operations Director / Design Director
- Prepare business proposals and good liaise with clients
- In producing the conceptual design solutions.
- Manage and follow through the whole process of projects and provide solutions
- Pioneer business growth alongside with senior leadership
- Bachelor's degree or above in Interior Design or Architecture
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Architectural, Interior Design industry
- With retail / convention and exhibition Centre / office tower / transportation project OR other large scale projects portfolio / project list.
- Familiar with the latest retail branding and up-to-date design trends and industry insights; understanding of visual merchandising and love shopping is a plus
- Strong creative thinking with passion in design
- Strong leadership, presentation and communication skills
- Familiar with the development of compelling visual-aided presentation for project bidding, client communication, etc.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketch Up, MS Office, and good hand sketch skills an advance.
- Proficient spoken / written Mandarin and English
- Willing to travel
- International background is a MUST
Senior Interior Designer / Interior Designer / Assist Interior Designer
- Experience in big scale projects - retail, mixed-use, workplace and shopping mall interiors
- Provide creative and technical solutions to our projects
- Possesses strong free-hand drawing skills and graphic representation
- To prepare, and develop with the team where required, drawings, 3D renderings, design packages and other associated documents
- Developing designs according to a brief that are functional, appealing and appropriate
- To take responsibility for the development of the design and the project
- Passionate, willing to explore new ideas, innovative and think independently
- Degree/diploma holder in Architecture/Interior Design
- Min. 6 years of experience in interior design
- Self-motivated and a team player with good leadership and communication skills.
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and time efficiently
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work independently and as part of an effective team
- Interacts well with other disciplines and clients in a manner that builds productive relationships
- Proficient in Autocad, Sketchup, Photoshop, InDesign or other design programs
- Good in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Candidates with less experience may be considered for the post of Interior Designer
5-day working week, attractive remuneration & medical package are offered to the right candidates.
To apply for this position, please submit your updated CV, portfolio, expected salary, availability and portfolio demonstrating your works (preferably including your design concept and development sketches) in PDF format (max. file size 3MB) to us.
Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you soon.