At Abbott, we’re committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we’ve brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 74,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Associate / Supply Chain Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004775941
- Responsible for supply planning and inventory management
- Monitor and control inventory level within DOH target
- Analyze all financial and commercial implications according to products shelf life, inventory holding
- Liaise with internal parties and 3rd party to coordinate on repacking and over-labeling activities to ensure timely and accurate supply to market
- Responsible for master record maintenance, such as, item and price master to comply with related company policies
- Manage data administrator, IT and 3rd party to maintain a smooth process & systems for data processing and transmission; achieve pre-defined service level
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- 8 years or above experience in Supply Chain area, with at least 3 years in supervisory level in managerial capacity gained from multinational firm
- Strong ability to manage project, capability in handling multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Excellent skills in communication, interpersonal, analytical and facilitation skills to deal with all levels of people
- Strong knowledge ERP systems
- Strong leadership skill and able to drive and motivate the team
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
Interested parties, please send your profile with present and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Please visit our website www.abbott.com for more information about our Company
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.