JOS is a systems integrator, solutions provider and technology consultancy based in Asia.
With 12 offices across China, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore and Malaysia, we combine local knowledge with an international outlook.
Our expertise in technology and infrastructure is more than 60 years in the making. Today, JOS prides itself on its expertise in enterprise IT solutions, helping customers to take advantage of the latest technologies such as cloud, big data and mobility solutions.
Thanks to the support and commitment of our customers, partners and staff it has been a journey characterised by sustained growth and success. We have transformed our people, processes and solutions to adapt to evolving technologies and a changing market landscape.
ASSOCIATE TECHNICAL CONSULTANT (APPLICATION OPERATION SUPPORT)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833563
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle the request or incident case by ticketing system
- Support and maintain customer data meeting user requirements
- Application deployment (Application provided by vendors)
- Knowledge base document update
- Maintain good teamwork through coordinating with team members, users and vendors
- Successful service delivery - SLA achievement and high level of customer satisfaction
- 7 x 24 roster offsite standby call
- Working location: Tseung Kwan O industry Estate
- 2 years’ experience or above in supporting internal IT system is preferred
- Experience on Windows server administration
- Experience on web base application support
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Self-initiative, result oriented and able to work independently
For a confidential discussion to find out more, please call Vanice Leung 2880 6224.
Explore more about our new initiatives; please visit our website at www.jardineth.com/ www.jos.com.
To apply, please send your full resume together with salary details, quoting the job reference number (10303616E) via JobsDB or fax to 2811 2469 or by mail to the address below:
Jardine OneSolution (HK) Limited
19th Floor, Tower One
Millennium City 1
388 Kwun Tong Road
Kowloon, Hong Kong
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for consideration in relation to the relevant post within the company.
All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within two years. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 3 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.