Asia Progress Executive Limited
- ASIA PROGRESS was established in 1989 and is one of the leading recruitment and Headhunting consultancy firm in Hong Kong and China, with office in Shanghai, Beijing and Xiamen. WE provide professional services including Recruitment, Outsourcing, PRC and Hong Kong Taxation Consultancy Services, Corporate Advisory Services including Representative office, Joint Venture and Wholly owned Foreign Enterprise set up in China.
ASIA PROGRESS has successfully developed an established and reputable practice for Recruitment Headhunting, Taxation advisory and Corporate advisory services for our Investment Bank, Financial Institution, Retailing and Distribution, Trading (Consumer & Industrial Products), Multi-national Corporation and Fortune 500 clients.
For more information about Asia Progress, please go to www.asiaprogress.com
Asst Manager/Manager, CDD/KYC - Corporate Banking & Institutional Clients/COBAM
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782273
Our client is Corporate banking. To cope with the rapid business expansion, they are now inviting high caliber candidates to join the team.
Asst Manager/Mgr, CDD/KYC - Corporate Banking & Institutional Clients/COBAM
- Assist to manage the client on-boarding, review, update and off-boarding process in order to deliver the Bank’s footprint to clients
- Focus on client experience and facilitate seamless on-boarding process and creation of new accounts and profiles.
- Assist RM/MCM to liaise with client and other departments like Hub, Lending Services and Financial Crime Compliance for day to day account maintenance, operation, ad-hoc and regular review issues related to CDD
- Contribute to timely review, maintenance and update of client’s CDD related information in system and other records
- Assist RM/MCM to ensure operational, reputational and compliance risks (including AML) are held to the highest standard of risk management
- Degree Holder
- Minimum 3 years of solid CDD experience in client due diligence with Corporate Clients /or Financial Institution clients
- Fluent Chinese (Cantonese) and excellent English required.
Please send full resume with present & expected salary in MS-WORD format to:
Please quote our reference in your application
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer"s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
All information provided will be used for recruitment purpose only.