- Working for a market leader in retail
- Many career development possibilities
ICA Global Sourcing Ltd manages Sourcing, Order follow up, Quality Assurance and CSR functions for the ICA Gruppen AB Group, Rimi Baltic, Hemtex, InkClub, Albert Heijn and Albert/ Hypernova. ICA Gruppen AB operates 2400 supermarket stores. ICA Global Sourcing Ltd operates through a network of offices around Asia. The Head office is located in Hong Kong and other sourcing offices can be found in Shanghai, Ho Chi Minh and Dhaka.
ICA Gruppen AB (www.icagruppen.se/en) is a leading supermarket retailer in Sweden, Norway and the Baltic States.
ICA Global Sourcing is committed to delivering top quality products and services to their clients. We are now recruiting talented individual to fill the following position:
Asst. Merchandiser – Home Textiles
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005219738
- Support merchandising administration work for the team
- Assist in product development including collecting quotes and samples in a timely manner
- Secure production information and data management in our specific IT system
- Sample logging, packing and delivery arrangement
- Manage and organize samples storage
- Follow up purchase orders and delivery status record
- High Diploma or above graduation in Sourcing/ Procurement
- At least 1 year solid merchandising/sourcing experience with related categories in trading, sourcing or buying environment
- Able to work independently, accurately and detail-oriented;
- Responsible and self-motivated
- Opportunity to travel to China and Asia
- Proficient in MS Office and Excel; excellent PC knowledge
- Experience in CBX/SAP System would be a plus
- Excellent of spoken & written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediate available Is preferred
- 5 day work per week
- Attractive remuneration package
- MNC Exposure in Buying office
- Work Life Balance
We offer 5-day work per week with competitive salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications.
All information provided by applicants will be treated strictly confidential and used solely for recruitment purpose. We will retain your application for a maximum period of 6 months and may be considered for other vacancies within the Company.