Asst. Project Manager (SA) / Sr. System Engineer (Analyst Programmer) - Int'l Projects
Octopus Holdings Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836789
Employer Ref. OHL/TEC/2016-065
Create more incredible numbers by:
- being a member of International project team
- participating in full systems development life cycle (SDLC) including Requirement Gathering, Design, Development, Testing, Release Management and Maintenance of automated fare collection (AFC) systems for overseas clients
- participating in functional and database design
- reviewing technical design and testing plan
- preparing documentations such as functional specification, technical specification and test plan
- assisting Project Manager in internal communications
- working closely with overseas clients via emails or conference calls
- broadening your exposure when working with international clients from different cultures
A right fit for your portfolio?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS or equivalent
- 6 to 8 years of experience in IT industry with focus on information systems design and
development. Knowledge in Java, object-oriented programming, unit testing and SQL
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior System Engineer (Analyst
Programmer) or System Engineer (Programmer)
- Knowledge and experience in Spring, Struts, JMS, RESTful web services, JSON, SVN, PHP
- Knowledge of CRM application will be an advantage
- Client facing and overseas project experience would be an advantage
- Good team player with strong analytical and trouble shooting skills
- Effective communication skills in both verbal and written English
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
We offer successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects.
Interested parties please send your resume, present and expected salary, contact details and quoting the
reference number by e-mail.
Visit our web site: http://www.octopus.com.hk/
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. If you are not contacted within six
weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Our Company will retain your application for a
maximum of one year.
Octopus is an equal opportunity employer and all employment decisions and Human Resources policies
are administered; especially those relating to recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, promotion
& transfer, training & development and termination & redundancy; without discrimination on the basis of
age, race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, physical and mental disability
and family status but on genuine occupational qualification, job performance, employees’ ability and
internal / external relativities.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Octopus Holdings Limited
About Octopus Holdings Limited
Do you like numbers?
We are one of the world's leading and most extensive smartcard payment systems, with over 74,000 readers deployed in the market.
We have more than 8,000 service providers across different businesses using Octopus payment platform.
We have over 31 million Octopus cards and products in circulation.
We handle over 14 million transactions a day with transaction value exceeding HK$180 million.
You probably have 1 Octopus in your wallet!
We are a team of creative professionals with the mission to make everyday life easier for our customers by applying innovative ideas through secure and robust technology.
At Octopus, no one will be treated as a staff number!
We support each other as equal partners!
Grasp the opportunity to join us, and MAKE A DIFFERENCE in your LIFE!