SPECIALIFE INDUSTRIES LTD
Asst QE Manager / Senior Quality Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991862
Leading a QE team and reporting to Quality Manager, in supporting the product development major in, but not limited to personal grooming product, and realization process to ensure the conformance of quality standard, trouble shooting and prevent quality issue to ensure total customer satisfaction.
Major responsibilities are listed, but not limited to, as below:
- Work with Customer, Project team and R&D team for new product development tasks.
- Ensure the project is released to Mass Production in good condition.
- Using statistical technique and quality tools to analysis pilot run result to ensure the quality level of the new developed product meets customers' expectation.
- Identify the Control Range of CTQ parameters and establish the Production Specification.
- Recognize the Control Points at different production steps, and facilitate the Production Control Plan.
- Support Quality Manager to implement and maintain the Quality System to meets and exceed the requirements of customers' expectation.
- Conduct manufacturing process audit and drive quality awareness to PE / Prod teams.
- Liaise with customer on quality issues and complaints.
- Manipulation in 8D process, analysis and documentation.
- Perform Validation Process and GR&R evaluation on quality related test fixture.
- Coach a local QE team to perform all the above functions.
- Degree holder in Engineering or Science or related discipline.
- At least 8 years experience in manufacturing quality related occupation.
- Excellent mindset in statistical analysis from quality control aspect.
- Sound knowledge in Minitab, GR&R Evaluation, ISO9001 and related quality tools.
- Strong leadership, diligent, excellent communication skills, able to work under high pressure and willing to work overtime.
- Outstanding coaching skills on local subordinates.
- Station in Zhuhai PRC.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Senior Quality Engineer.
- 5 days work, bank holiday, medical allowance.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" to submit your application.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.