FOX Networks Group (FNG) is 21st Century FOX’s international multi-media business. We develop, produce and distribute 300+ wholly- and majority-owned entertainment, sports, factual and movie channels in 45 languages across Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa. FNG’s core channel brands include FOX, FOX Sports, FOX Life, FOX+ and National Geographic Channel. FNG’s movie channels include FOX Movies, FOX Movies Premium and SCM (formerly Star Chinese Movies). Our non-linear brands include FOX Play, FOX Play+ and Nat Geo Play. These networks and their related mobile, non-linear and high- definition extensions, reach over 1.825 billion cumulative households worldwide. In addition, FNG owns and operates two production studios and produces thousands of local programming hours for its wholly owned channels and third parties.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837086
Employer Ref. OCOO-BTO-J-1016-01/FOX0002ZP
- Audio Editor
- Based in Hong Kong
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Record VO tags, audio mix for TV promo, Transmission materials and Sales TVCs etc.
- Create the soundtrack by cutting and synchronizing to the picture, sound, music and dialogue.
- Edit sound segments and add special effects as needed.
- Ensure audio quality of our program.
- Oversees the process that allows the dialogue track of videos to be swapped with different language versions
- Diploma or above
- At least 3 years’ experience in audio post production. Experience in TV promo mixing will be an advantage.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong technical skills in using ProTools HD.
- Good audio and music sense, and creative in audio mixing.
- Self-motivated and possess excellent problem solving, organizational and communication skills.
- Strong initiative to provide clients creative ideas.
- Able to work independently under tight deadline and pressure.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Knowledge in Mandarin will be an advantage.
Interested parties please send your application with a resume, cover letter, current & expected salary by clicking "APPLY NOW
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy, a copy of which is available upon written request.