PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing solutions flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.
Audio Operator / Technician (Sound and Audio/Video Equipment)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993342
Employer Ref. CTH3015292881223CC
- Control and operate sound and audio/video equipment in performing venues
- Ensure best sound mixing, reinforcement and recording results
- Support technical team in carrying out corrective and preventive maintenance for the sound and audio/video equipment
- Liaise with internal and external customers to ensure smooth run of performance
- Perform irregular shift duties
- Higher Diploma in Technical Arts or Electronic, Electrical, Audio Engineering or other related disciplines OR
- Level 2 or above in 5 subjects including Chinese and English in HKDSE
- 2 – 6 years’ relevant working experience
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese. Able to communicate in Putonghua is an advantage.
- Practical technique and knowledge in operating Sound and AV equipments
- Knowledge of PC software applications in sound system is preferred
- Candidate with lower qualifications and less experience is considered as Audio Technician
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day week, retirement scheme, generous annual leave as well as comprehensive training to the right candidates.
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume in MS Word format, with your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department.
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website at
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies.
(http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.