Why limit yourself
When you can be widely different?
Founded in 1975 in Singapore, PhillipCapital now has a worldwide operations network in 13 countries and regions: Singapore, Hong Kong, China, USA, Japan, United Kingdom, France, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Sri Lanka and Turkey, and employs more than 2,800 staff in Asia and Europe with total shareholders' funds in excess of US$1 billion.
In Hong Kong since 1984, we offer a full range of financial services which include asset management, bond and securities broking, futures & options, foreign exchange, unit trusts, insurance, investor education and investment research. With a strong financial position and together with a 600+ dynamic sales force to provide high standard professional services to our clients, we are now one of the most fully fledged financial services firms in Hong Kong.
At Phillip, we provide you the necessary platform to scale to greater heights. If you have the drive and aggressiveness to go the extra mile, the opportunity awaits you. Don't miss the chance to join the winning team and advance your career with us!
Audit and Compliance Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830849
You will be part of a dynamic compliance team responsible for developing and enhancing compliance strategies to ensure that regulatory requirements are met and aligned with business needs. Your role will include assisting in formulating and implementing policies and procedures, drafting agreements, reviewing and monitoring internal controls, and performing due diligence checking, as well as providing compliance advice to the group’s various business units.
- Degree holder in accounting, law or related discipline
- At least 2 years experience in legal, compliance or audit. High regard will be given to applicants from international financial institutions or professional services firms
- Familiarity with legal and regulatory requirements of banking, securities brokerage and AML preferred
- Strong command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Self-motivated, independent, meticulous, analytical and responsible
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a full resume, stating present and expected salary to P&A Department, Phillip Securities Group, 11/F., United Centre, 95 Queensway, Hong Kong, Attn: Personnel and Administration Department or e-mail.
"All personal data collection is for recruitment purposes. The data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request."