jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780977
Employer Ref. IAA
Under the supervision of the Internal Auditor, the Audit Assistant reports to the Head of Internal Audit and will be responsible for assisting in audit planning and conducting internal assignments on the Academy’s financial and operational activities to ensure compliance with Academy policies and procedures, and statutory and regulatory requirements. The Audit Assistant is expected to assist in supporting the use of Computer Assisted Audit Technique, conduct assessments on internal controls, and make recommendations for improvements.
Applicants should have:
- A degree from a recognized tertiary institution, and studying for a recognized professional accountancy / audit qualification;
- Relevant professional qualifications such as HKICPA, ACCA, CIA, CISA would be advantageous;
- Minimum 2 years hands-on audit experience in sizeable organizations / CPA firms;
- Good knowledge of internal control and corporate governance;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills; and
- Good IT skills and proficiency in accounting software applications.
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT
Appointment will be made on a 2-year contract, with possibility of renewal, subject to mutual agreement.
A gratuity payment equal up to 10%of basic salary earned during the contract period will be payable upon satisfactory completion of contract. Fringe benefits include leave, medical and dental benefits. Starting salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please apply in writing with full résumé, expected salary and copies of academic qualifications. Applications with reference code clearly marked on the envelope should be sent to the Human Resources Office, The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts, No.1 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong, or click "Apply Now", or fax to 25848953 on or before 7 October 2016.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.