SHINEWING is an international network of professional firms specialising in audit, tax and advisory services. Present in China, SHINEWING has domestic offices which are spread across the major cities, including Beijing, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Shanghai, Xi’an, Tianjin, Qingdao, Changsha, Changchun, Yinchuan, Jinan, Dalian, Kunming, Guangzhou, Fuzhou, Nanjing, Urumqi, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Taiyuan, Chongqing, Nanning and Hefei. Other member firms include Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, Japan, Pakistan, Egypt . Today, SHINEWING employs around 5,000 professionals worldwide.
AUDIT ASSURANCE SERVICES - Senior Accountant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915305
- Be auditor in charge of assurance engagements and responsible for the planning and execution of audit fieldwork.
- Manage and monitor the work completed by engagement team is in compliance with relevant auditing standards and the Firm’s audit approach.
- Maintain good and efficient relationships within the engagement team. Develop and maintain good working relationship with client personnel.
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence at all times.
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in accounting and/ or other appropriate academic major, as well as professional accounting qualifications.
- Minimum of three years of audit experience on MNC or listed companies; Knowledge of listing rules is a plus.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and team management skill.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skill in English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin is definitely an advantage.
- Business travel is required.