Armi Executive Search is a premier provider of middle to senior-level executive search to the world’s leading business, banking and financial institutions. We focus on quality service and built strong leadership teams through our relationships with clients and individuals. Our consultants are selected for their extensive practical experience in the world of finance. They listen, take on board what each party needs, ensuring expectations are met on both sides and ensuring a smooth transition through the final selection and offer stages. We source the top-notch talents for leading employers and work in partnership with those employers to ensure an excellent level of service.
Suite 1011, 10/F, Wing On Centre, 111 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
Audit Director / Audit Manager (Ref. No.: 21007)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994653
Employer Ref. 21007
Our client, a CPA firm, is looking for high-caliber person to fill the position.
- Directing and driving the success of multiple engagements and manage client relationships.
- Delivering high quality services within budgetary and time constraints while adhering to compliance standards.
- Anticipating and addressing client concerns and escalating problems as they arise.
- Promoting new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients.
- Expanding client base and supporting business development activities.
- Keeping abreast of latest developments as they affect the accounting standards and the Firm's standards and policies.
- University degree holder or equivalent (major in accounting or closely related field).
- Practicing member of HKICPA or relevant qualification.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in Audit or related field, with 4 years supervisory experience, preferably with IPO & Due diligence experience.
- Experience working for a Big 4 or large regional accounting firm is a plus.
- Record of attracting, hiring, retaining, and managing an audit team.
- Experience in communicating with clients' senior management
- Practice development experience.
- Travelling to PRC is required.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Audit Manager.