About our Firm & our Clients :
Our office address is located at :
22/F Manly Commercial Building
15 Soy Street
We have a variety of Hong Kong companies with oversea business activities :
(1) Logistics company with stocks in 深圳,天津, 瀋陽, 仰光(緬甸), 馬來西亞, 吉隆坡.
(2) Properties holding company in 北京.
(3) Manufacturing companies in 深圳 & 中山, 河內, (越南).
Overseas audit will sometime be required, no more than 5 working days away from Hong Kong, at a time.
Audit Junior / Audit Semi Senior / Audit Senior (5 day week)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005068914
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Accounting assignments
- Auditing, including Stock Taking assignments
- Tax computations
Candidates Qualification & Requirements :
- Degree holders or high diploma holders in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- Qualified Member or Student member of AAT, CPA (Australia), ACCA, HKICPA
- Audit working experience preferred, but not compulsory for audit junior
- At least 2 years audit work experience is required for audit semi senior
- At least 3 years audit working experience is required for audit senior
- Good command of oral & written English/Putonghua普通話
- Good manner is necessary, well organized and highly self-motivated
Remuneration & Training :
Attractive remuneration package (including OT allowance, meal allowance, annual holiday, study & exams leave) will be offered to successful candidates. We believe in continue professional education for all audit staff including Audit Juniors & Audit Seniors. CPD will include auditing (HKSA) & accounting (HKAS & HKFRS), Hong Kong Taxation & PRC Taxation. We will provide external training by the following professional bodies :
(1) Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants,
(2) other professional bodies including (a) ACCA, (b) CIMA, (c) CPA (Aust), (d) 華人會計師公會, (e) 年青會計師協會,
(3) ZhongHui中匯 for auditing (HKSA) & accounting (HKAS & HKFRS), and
(4) BC Training for taxation.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" to send yours resumes with the following important data in order to be considered :
(1) date of availability;
(2) current salary;
(3) expected salary;
or phone our office at 2851-1986.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.