Audit Manager (IT Development)
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992522
Employer Ref. GAD-F-10045089--AMITD-D
Our Audit Department contributes to the integrity, effectiveness and efficiency of The Hong Kong Jockey Club's diverse operations, and helps management to safeguard the Club from undue financial, operation, security and reputation risks. With this mandate, the Audit Department undertakes a wide variety of audits including operations audits, project audits, system development audits, investigations, and special audits as initiated by management.
- support in the risk based annual audit planning exercise and the preparation/completion of the Audit Plan pertaining to IT audit activities.
- lead, manage and execute IT, IT project and system development audits independently from planning through to reporting, ensuring appropriate audit coverage, quality and timeliness of completion
- supervise, coach and develop auditors
- advise and provide recommendations to stakeholders on risk and control issues, process improvement and compliance measures
- assist the Audit Management in achieving the Department’s strategic plan, enhancing audit proficiencies through implementing appropriate standards, methodologies and processes, and streamlining internal audit workflow
You should have:
- university degree with relevant professional qualification(s) such as CISA, CISSP, CISM, PMP
- a minimum of 8 - 10 years of IT auditing, system development/project auditing, and/or related risk and control assessment in major or multinational corporations
- Good knowledge of IT, system development and associated technical risk analysis, and prevalent industry standards and best practices including COBIT, TOGAF and various linear and iterative IT development frameworks and methodologies
- Proficiency in evaluating and auditing the risks and controls of common IT and information security domains and, particularly, the processes, controls and deliverables over the System Development Lifecycle stages of requirement management, design, programming, integration, testing, deployment and conversion
- strong analytical, communication and report writing skills in English, Cantonese and preferably Putonghua
- strong leadership, team work and stakeholder management skills
- ability to manage multiple concurrent activities and work under pressure
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
Please apply via jobsdb or fax/mail your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
1 Sports Road, Happy Valley
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Hong Kong Jockey Club
About The Hong Kong Jockey Club
A world-class horse racing operator and one of the world’s largest charity contributors, donating a record HK$3.9 billion in 2015/16. A major taxpayer, Hong Kong's largest by far, generating HK$20.9 billion in 2015/16 for public funds. A pioneer in technology, striving for the highest levels of customer service. A membership club, recognised as one of Asia’s most prestigious. Above all an organisation dedicated to the overall betterment of Hong Kong. This is The Hong Kong Jockey Club, a truly remarkable organisation offering you a rewarding career with unparalleled prospects for growth and development.