PKF Hong Kong is a member firm of PKF International, a global network of legally independent firms bound together by a shared commitment to quality, integrity and the creation of clarity in a complex regulatory environment. With offices in 440 cities, PKF International operates in 150 countries across 5 continents.
Decades of experience has propelled PKF Hong Kong to joining the ranks as one of the major mid-tier firms in the territory. As a dedicated team of professionals, we offer a wide range of professional services including audit, tax, advisory and business services.
If you’re a committed qualified professional looking for a new challenge, join us as Audit Manager for our Audit Function.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992872
What you’ll do
As an Audit Manager, you’ll assist our audit partners in carrying out quality audit and other assurance services to clients across various industries.
In addition to the audit function, you are required to provide coaching for keeping an environment of continuous professional development and identify technical training needs to ensure the skills and knowledge of our audit team are maintained at a high standard.
- Bachelor degree in accounting disciplines
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 7 years audit experiences from major accounting firms with at least 3 years in managerial level is highly preferable.
- Previous experience of conducting in-house training. A proven track record in development and delivery of audit training to large groups is preferred
- Confident and enthusiastic presenter/facilitator
- Experience in auditing MNC/listed companies
- Familiar with HK listing rules
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and project management skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and spoken Mandarin
We offer competitive remuneration package and 5-day working week. Interested parties, please send full resume with current & expected salary to: Human Resources Department, PKF, 26/F, Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, or click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only.