A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Audit Manager, General Audit
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994255
General Audit Department - Audit Division
Hang Seng's Audit function provides independent, objective assurance to management and the Audit Committee over the risk management, governance and controls framework, including financial controls to add value and to improve operations through process and control enhancement recommendations. Our Audit function accomplishes its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to the evaluation and improvement of the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes and thereby helps the Bank to achieve its own objectives within its stated risk appetite and in accordance with Bank ethics, values and standards.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Audit Manager, General Audit.
- Perform as an audit professional to achieve internal audit objectives and effectively implement the audit approach / methodologies
- Assist the Department Head in implementing the annual audit plans, execute and manage audit jobs to evaluate the adequacy of control procedures, make recommendations for improvement and constantly monitor high risk areas
- Give advice on internal control issues relating to product or system development projects and promote control and risk awareness in the Bank
- Work closely with management to build a sound system of internal controls
- University degree in a related discipline and relevant professional qualifications such as membership of HKICPA / IIA / CFA Institute
- Minimum of five years’ experience in banking / auditing with a sizable organization
- Sound knowledge of banking operations and internal audit approach
- Strong planning and report writing skills and ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
To apply, please read carefully the ‘Note on Collection of Personal Data and Information’ available in the careers page of our Hang Seng website : www.hangseng.com and send your resume by clicking "Apply Now" for our processing. You can also visit our website for further details about career opportunities with the Bank. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank and its related companies. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.