Gary Cheng CPA Limited is a reputed accounting firm established in 1998. With operations in Hong Kong, Guangzhou and Fuzhou, we provide our private and public clients with a broad range of services including Assurance, Tax, Advisory, Company secretary, Due diligence, Liquidation, Recruitment, Trading, Trademark and Visa applications. We are also a registered public accounting firm with the US Public Company Accounting Oversight Board ('PCAOB").
As an authorized employer accredited by HKICPA, we offer a pleasant and caring working environment, excellent prospects and generous benefits. Due to the continuous business growth, we now invite high caliber candidates to fill the following positions:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783984
- Degree holder major in accounting
- Candidates with 2 year solid audit experience
- Proven initiative, hardworking and able to work under pressure
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good command of English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Customer-oriented and possess excellent client skills
Remuneration and Benefits:
- MPF and medical coverage
- Study and exam leave for professional exams
- Professional training allowance
- Bonus and Commission scheme
- Competitive salary
- Attractive career prospect
Interested parties please click Apply Now to send your full resume with your working experience, academic and professional qualification, expected salary, and date of availability to HR Manager.
Gary Cheng CPA Limited, 8/F., Richmond Commercial Building, 109 Argyle Street, Mong Kok, Kowloon, Hong Kong. For more company information: www.garycheng.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.