Audit Semi-Senior / Senior
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993937
- University graduate in Accountancy or Business Administration
- Qualified Members or finalist of ACCA / HKICPA or other relevant professional bodies
- 2-5 years relevant experience from CPA firms.
- Experience on audit of listed companies is an advantage but not essential
- Fluency on both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good time management
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
We offer an attractive remuneration package, excellent career prospects in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Our continuing expansion and growth offer numerous opportunities.
If you consider yourself the appropriate choice, please forward your CV and salary expectations to the HR Director, 2/F 625 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by clicking “Apply Now”.
Selected candidates will be notified by phone for interview arrangements within 4 weeks. Applications of unsuccessful candidates will be deleted immediately after screening.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Employer's Personal Data Policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Baker Tilly Hong Kong is a leading firm of certified public accountants and business advisers, specialising in providing clients with a range of integrated services. Our firm is driven by 250 directors and staff with offices in Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Macau.