QTI (Quality Tools) International Limited
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835953
- Design and assembly the automation systems for customers
- Plan for building the designed automation systems before assembly
- Develop the control logic, software for the automation system
- Identify the components for the system to be built
- Onsite installation and post-installation support
- Diploma or above in Automation Engineering or other related disciplines.
- At least 1 year relevant experience.
- With Automation experience in manufacturing production is preferred but not essential.
- Familiar with PLC application, program design and/or other relevant CAD software.
- Knowledge in mechanical design for both products, tools and automated machines
- Good communication skills
- Work and stationed in company’s Dongguan factory