GP Batteries International Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999284
Reporting to the Group Engineering Management, you will be responsible for automation and control systems design, specification, programming, simulation and testing, to drive through the automation projects in our battery plants.
- Collaborate with a team of engineers inclusive of mechanical design, software and system design engineers
- Manage the panel design and layout, and ensure all design practices, installation methods and testing are running smoothly
- Implement strategic automation engineering solutions to enhance cost effectiveness and productivity
- Execute the standardized engineering practices
- Maintain detailed documentation throughout the project
- Bachelor Degree in Electronic Engineering, Industrial Automation, Automation Engineering or related disciplines
- 2 years of relevant experience on industrial automation systems such as robots, FMS and AS/RS integration
- Familiar with highly integrated mechanical CIM systems
- Good sense of accountability, integrity and result-oriented
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Frequent travel to Mainland China is required
We offer attractive remuneration package, 5-day work week and long-term career development opportunities to the right candidate. Please email your full resume with current and expected salary to recruit_gpbi@ goldpeak.com.
We are an equal opportunities employer. The information provided by you will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
For more details of the Company, please visit our website at www.gpbatteries.com.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to GP Batteries International Limited
About GP Batteries International Limited
GP Batteries International Limited has been listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited since 1991. We are committed in the development, manufacture and marketing of batteries and battery-related products. We are one of the world’s major suppliers of primary and rechargeable batteries, in addition to being the largest consumer battery manufacturer in China. We supply an extensive range of battery products to original equipment manufacturers, leading battery companies as well as consumer retail market under our own GP brand name. Our production facilities are located in Singapore, Hong Kong, Mainland China, Taiwan and Malaysia, supported by marketing and trading offices spanning across Asia, Europe and North America.
To support rapid business growth, we are looking for talents of high calibre to join our successful team.