Our Hong Kong Foundation Limited
Our Hong Kong Foundation Limited is a non-government, non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the long-term and overall interests of Hong Kong through public policy research, advocacy and engagement. Pooling together local, mainland and international talent, the Foundation studies Hong Kong’s short, medium and long-term development needs, offers multi-disciplinary public policy recommendations and solutions to foster social cohesion, economic prosperity and sustainable development.
We expect the right candidates to be extremely creative – from idea generation to the final production stage.
We offer an extremely competitive remuneration package that is commensurate with the qualification and experience of suitable candidates.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915476
- Assist and support AV Team to handle in house production
- Location shooting and video production
- 3 years’ experience in TV program production
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in editing and after effect e.g. premiere
Interested parties please send:
- full resume;
- cover letter;
- copies of academic transcripts;
- a portfolio of up to three pieces of previous relevant work;
- present and expected salary;
by clicking "Apply Now" or by post to: Our Hong Kong Foundation Limited, 19/F, Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong. Applicants who are not invited to an interview within two months from the date of this advertisement should consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be handled with strictest confidence and will be solely used for the purpose of recruitment.