As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
AVP, Business Operations (Private Banking)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995239
- Manage a small team in supporting daily trade processing (settlement, confirmation, reporting etc) in related to Private Banking activities (products scopes: loan, deposit, Fund In / Fund out, FX Spot/Forward / Option, NDF, FX Accumulator / Decumulator, Bond, Interest Rate Swap, sub-participation loan etc);
- Act as Ops key contact to liaise and co-ordinate with Private Bank business / Middle Office / /Derivate Middle Office and other Ops processing teams if any clients queries / problem in related to PB client’s daily transaction;
- Perform client facing role and handle enquiries raised by Private Bank RM / ARMs, Middle Office / Derivative Middle Office / CSA;
- Manage PB Ops team to co-ordinate and monitor PB account opening process, clients data, documentation process & safe-keeping;
- Collaborate & provide Ops input for new business development / initiatives raised by PB;
- Responsible for Ops control to minimize operational failure in related PB clients trades;
- Facilitate and support various back office related projects studies, co-ordination, system testing & implementation for PB’s initiatives;
- Assist line manager in completing assigned tasks, including new projects;
- Work productively and cohesively with internal staffs and relative parties in respect of daily operations
- Minimum 6~8 years working experience in supporting Investment Bank Operations
- Familiar with client services & products traded by Private Banking
- Familiar with both Ops and Middle Office support
- Experience in supporting system project works (e.g. prepare user requirements, test cases and perform system testing)
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
Please quote the applied position & reference number in the subject.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within six months.)