Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, contract and permanent basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 540,000 employees annually.
With our Kelly 360° talent solution, comprising recruitment, consultancy, and outsourcing, Kelly Services Hong Kong is dedicated to making it easy for our clients to build a motivated workforce—while measurably enhancing its company brand. Our specializations include Banking and Finance, Insurance, Information Technology, Retail, Commerce (Finance and HR), Industrial and Manufacturing, Healthcare and Life Sciences, and Telecommunications.
AVP - Corporate Training & Employee Engagement
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918457
Our client is a listed MNC, headquarter in HK. They are looking for a Senior Manager - Corporate Training to join their well established team.
- Oversee End to End Training & Development function on Corporate level
- Develop Framework, Program Design, Deliver & Evaluation
- Implementing innovative ideas, best practice with cultural and organization development
- Implementation of management training & development program
- Partner with Business Lines to identify training needs & develop career planning program & engagement program
- Assist in Ad hoc projects regarding employee engagement, training & development
- Degree holder in HR, Training and Development, or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years relevant work experience in sizable organization
- Experience working for fast-paced, sizable multinationals and possess outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Strong influential skills to all levels within the business
- Excellent English & Chinese