Talent Axis Management Consulting Group Limited
We are expert in Talent Management solutions. Headquartered in Hong Kong, Talent Axis is a specialized recruitment firm providing service to financial institutes, commercial & industrial sectors, as well as IT & T, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments.
AVP, Cross-border Business (Bank)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920608
Our client, a reputable listed bank, is looking for an experienced candidate to join their team. Focusing on Cross-border Business, candidate is responsible for:
- Responsible for manage Cross-border business portfolio and alert management of business trend and proactively identify possible risks and opportunities
- Stay alert on existing and new policies issued by HK and China authorities, and help interpret its impact on business.
- Being the overall project champion of Cross-border related projects.
- Define business requirements of various projects and business initiatives
- Collaborate with internal parties to establish implementation plan.
- Provide deep drive and participate in feasibility and cost/benefit evaluations of new cross-border initiatives.
- Advise the guidance and coaching to subordinate(s).
- Ensure initiatives are being implemented seamlessly and executed on schedule.
- University graduates in Banking / Finance / other related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience in banking / financial industry, preferably in China retail bank, HK retail bank, wealth management or consumer product marketing.
- Good connection and knowledge in Mainland China retail banking services an additional advantage.
- Good knowledge of consumer product marketing or understanding of banking operation system a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, innovative and result oriented.
- Fluency in verbal and written English and Chinese including Mandarin
Interested candidates please forward your resume (in MS Word format) together with current and expected salary details by clicking the Apply Now button.