AVP - e-Banking & Project Management (Bank)
Levin Human Capital Consulting Group
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004918353
Employer Ref. CC/KT
We are assisting a sizable banking group to invite high calibre candidates to apply for the above position.
- Support Department Head to participate in the development of new products / services for electronic banking channel, perform UAT and be responsible for planning and participating in project planning and execution.
- Assist to oversee the e-Banking related projects, including product design and P/L and to drive new products / services innovation for making e-Banking platform competitive
- Coordinate with relevant departments / units to perform the products optimization and enhance the features according to needs of different customer segments to enhance product image and quality
- Assist to develop marketing strategies and plans for promoting e-Banking products / services
- Launch new product seminars and provide production support to all bank staff
- University graduates with major in Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines.
- With minimum of 8 years solid experience in Retail / Corporate Banking Industry, preferably with exposure in Cash Management / Fee Income Products.
- Experience in managing product development of retail / corporate banking products and services and leading / coordinating a testing team
- Good knowledge in e-channel banking products and services and the relevant regulatory requirements is an advantage
- Proactive, dynamic and strong in project management / time management and able to work under pressure
- Excellent negotiation, communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office - Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese and fluent in Putonghua
Remark : Candidates with less experience may be considered as Senior Officer.
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to Keith Tong (click here)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Levin Human Capital Consulting Group
About Levin Human Capital Consulting Group
Levin Human Capital Consulting Group, a firm with the aim to provide high value added human resources consulting services to her clients, was established in 1987.
Our firm serves multinational clients in major industries like banking and finance, logistics, media/ entertainment, telecom/ technology, etc.
Currently, we are instructed by our client to look for high caliber candidates for the below position.