jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999161
Employer Ref. AS00041296
- Well-Established Private Bank
- Event Marketing
- Attractive Salary + Bonuses
Our client is a global banking group with expansion in private banking business across Asia. As part of continued growth, a unique opportunity has arisen for an Event Management Professional to join their expanding Marketing & Communications team.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Communications, you will be the key member of the marketing team to formulate and implement marketing strategies to build customers' portfolio and loyalty for Private banking clients across North Asia. You will be focused on planning and implementing events, including financial conferences, seminars, roadshows and other lifestyle events for high-net-worth individuals. You will coordinate and liaise with internal and external parties to carry out events. You will draft and produce events' related promotional materials. You will perform post-event evaluation and analysis to maximize the effectiveness and propose improvement plan. In addition, you will perform other marketing & communications duties when required.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree in related disciplines
- 8+ years relevant experience of Marketing Communications/ Event Management gained in Banking/ Financial institutions
- Candidates from event agencies with FIs clients will also be considered
- Good knowledge of lifestyle and interests of affluent segment
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 41296 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ambition
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.