Asia Progress Executive Limited
- ASIA PROGRESS was established in 1989 and is one of the leading Staff Recruitment, Outsourcing and Tax Advisory Services company in Hong Kong and Shanghai.
ASIA PROGRESS has successfully developed an established and reputable practice renowned for recruitment of executives in a wide range of management disciplines for our international and Fortune 500 clients. Our experience include recruiting for Junior and Middle Management level to Top Level Executives.
AVP / Executive Director - Direct Investment / Private Equity , Investment Banking
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997690
Our client is an Investment Banking division subsidiary of one of the world's TOP 10 banks. To cope up with business expansion in 2017, they are now inviting professional calibers to join the team in Hong Kong.
AVP / Executive Director – Private Equity / Direct Investment, Investment Banking
(Grading will be subject to candidate's experience and qualification)
- Origination and execution of the Company’s capital investments and corporate strategic investments;
- Origination of investment opportunities from network customers and business partners of the Company, its subsidiaries or parent company;
- Overseeing investment analysis on investment target, including industry/market analysis, SWOT analysis, and return analysis;
- Conducting comprehensive due diligence on investment target;
- Overseeing the process of transaction structuring and assisting in negotiation of investment terms;
- Preparation and presentation of investment proposal to senior management and investment committee;
- Handling ad-hoc projects as assigned by management;
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Finance, Business Administration or related disciplines;
- Holder of CFA qualification and/or Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) qualification an advantage;
- +6 years’ relevant experience in private equity / direct investment area with proven track records of successful deal origination, due diligence and execution in China markets;
- Strong analytical and communication skills, and able to perform effectively with minimal supervision in a small team environment;
- Self-driven, reliable and able to perform under pressure;
- Strong command of written and spoken Chinese (Putonghua) and English;
Please send full resume with present & expected salary to expedite sourcing in MS-WORD format by clicking “APPLY NOW”
Please quote our reference in your application
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
All information provided will be used for recruitment purpose only.