People First Consultancy
Plan for the BEST, Prepare for the Worst!
Our client is Top 30 of Fortune Global 500 largest companies and super financial healthy in past financial crisis. It specializes in Risk Management and Portfolio Investment Services. Key to its success is the strength of its group's strong commitment to build long-term investment partnership to its clients and its pioneered investment solution platform as well as prestigious marketing events.
In line with its expansion to Private Banking platform, we would like to invite aggressive candidates with entrepreneurial spirit to work with its AVP and Executive Relationship Managers by joining its "Investment Portfolio Consultancy" team.
AVP/Executive Relationship Manager (17ST-AVP001)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995677
Employer Ref. JDB-20161030AVP-JCT003
Being the AVP/Executive Relationship Manager, you are required to help clients reach their financial goals and lead your clients from where they are today to where they dream to be. You will be responsible for meeting mass affluent or high net worth customers and relationship building through outstanding personalized services and prestigious marketing events. You are also required to provide investment guidance and tailor-made financial solution to individual investors through face-to-face consultations and the help of Research and Investment team.
The Company Offers
- Competitive Staff Package with Basic Salary
- Performance linked quarterly bonus
- Staff Share Options Scheme
- AuM (Asset Under Management) Bonus
- Incentive + Free Holiday Trip
- Wide range of privileged marketing events for mingling
- Extensive fringe benefits: MPF, Medical, Dental, Housing Allowance
- 3-Month Professional Fielding by Research & Investment Team
- Free Private Wealth Management induction course
- Target to earn at least HK$1 Million per year
- Minimum of 8 year working experience and 5 years in front line
- Passed HKSI 1, 7 and 8, IIQE 1,3,5 and CFP or CWM will be advantageous
- Degree holder in finance, economics or other relevant discipline
- Experience in providing consultation services will be an asset
- Able to work long hours under pressure
- Self-motivated, devoted to work and desire to build a successful career
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua
If you are a self-starter and have the passion or belief that you can grow with its business and contribute to its success, you are not only in a front-line role but have good network background plus with an aspiration to venture into portfolio management, you are then welcome to talk with us. Please send your CV via "Apply Now" for application.
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Relationship Manager.
NON-HK RESIDENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.