AVP - General Affairs (Office Admin and General Affairs, Retail Banking)
Levin Human Resources Development Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004996208
Employer Ref. CC / JC
- Report to Chief of IT & Operations
- Manage General Affairs Department to lead a team of clerical and non-clerical staff, including Office Assistance, Cook, Guard and Driver
- Participate actively in end-to-end procurement process including vendor sourcing, contract negotiation, vendor performance monitoring and contract renewal for company cleansing, car park, office equipment and document/cash delivery.
- Prepare annual budget for the department
- Oversee the operation of godown(s) for document storage
- Oversee the maintenance of office facilities, equipment and company cars
- Maintain good documentation of operation guidelines and facility management
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 8 years of experience in relevant administration experience
- Good leadership skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work with key internal and external stakeholders
- Good command of spoken & written English & Chinese
- Working location at Kwai Hing MTR
***Interested parties, please send your CV to Joan Chung (pls click)you can call us at (852) 2520 0845 for more information***
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Levin Human Resources Development Limited
About Levin Human Resources Development Limited
Levin Human Capital Consulting Group, a firm with the aim to provide high value added human resources consulting services to her clients, was established in 1987.
Our firm serves multinational clients in major industries like banking and finance, logistics, media/ entertainment, telecom/ technology, etc.
Currently, we are instructed by our client to look for high caliber candidates for the below position.