As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
AVP, Management Accounting
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919333
- Manage forecast, budget and business plan process;
- Assist KPI setting, monitoring and computation etc.;
- Perform financial performance evaluation, analytical review and business analysis;
- Prepare and review commentaries for management reports (English and Chinese version);
- Supervise junior staff on daily, monthly, yearly and ad hoc management reporting;
- Manage month-end and year-end closing (management accounting) process and review financial results;
- Set direction, objectives for and review the reports/analysis prepared by junior staff;
- Involve in finance related projects;
- Take up any tasks as and when required
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or any other relevant degree
- Qualified accountant
- Solid practical experiences in preparing business plan, compiling budgets, performing financial performance evaluation and conducting analytical review
- At least 8 years experience in investment banking or financial institute
- In-depth knowledge of financial products
- Possess good business analytical skillsAttention to details and good communication skill
- Good Chinese/English report writing skill
- Proficiency in the use of MS Excel (advance level), Word and PowerPoint
- Fluent in Putonghua, English and Cantonese
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
Please quote the applied position & reference number in the subject.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within six months.)