AVP Market Risk – Asia Fixed Income
The Edge Partnership Holdings Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920727
Our client, a reputable global bank is seeking a high calibre Market Risk candidate to work together with the Asia Currencies and Emerging Trading business.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Monitor market risk positions to identify material risks, concentrations and tail risks.
- Perform risk scenario analysis for senior risk and trading management.
- Understand the factors that drive the risk and P&L and follow market movement/activities affecting positions.
- Monitor key control processes and perform limit escalations.
- Conduct deep-dives on various basis risks, curve risks, specific structure risks etc. to improve risk transparency methodologies
- Active involvement in projects relating to MRI, VaR, stress, risk reporting and infrastructure improvements
To qualify for this role you will require:
- Bachelors degree and previous market risk management experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Asia local financial markets, as well as interest rate derivatives.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with a sound understanding of quantitative concepts relating to risk sensitivity, P&L explain, VaR and stress testing.
- Advanced Excel and Access skills including VBA and SQL programming
Please contact Matthew Dorrell on +852 3978 2374 or complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply now button. You can also attach your tailored CV and Cover letter with your current and expected salary which we will use to review applications
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Edge Partnership Holdings Limited
About The Edge Partnership Holdings Limited
We at The Edge recognise that no asset is as powerful to a company as the right person in the right job at the right time. A company’s greatest asset is its people and great people make great companies.
Whether it’s a start-up, a local conglomerate, an international bank or an MNC, our goal is single-minded – to provide clients with the competitive edge needed to source key talents across all aspects of their business. Combined, our partners have over 30 years of experience in sourcing global talent for businesses in Asia.
We partner with those companies and individuals that understand and treasure the value of working closely with their recruitment partners, creating a relationship based upon trust, mutual respect and professionalism.