As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
AVP, Strategy and Planning
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830716
The main responsibility of this role is to collaborate with business units and functional departments on developing various strategic initiatives and managing firm-wide strategic projects. Working closely with internal business and functional teams, you will be required to help identify issues, define opportunities and develop solutions. You are expected to work independently on assigned tasks under the guidance of senior team members. Excellent command of verbal and written in English and Chinese and communicative Mandarin is required for this role.
- Conduct industry/ market studies, competitive analysis, financial modeling, business plan development for the company’s strategic initiatives
- Assist in formulating the company’s 3-year strategic development plan
- Assist in analyzing and providing recommendations on resolving organizational issues
- Communicate with external business partners for cooperation opportunities
- Assist in executing the company’s annual performance evaluation process
- Act as project manager or coordinator of cross-departmental strategic projects and company events
- Prepare papers as requested from the senior management
- Perform administrative tasks as per requested
- University degree in finance, business administration, management or a related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience in banking/ consultancy industry, with hands-on experience in strategic planning and/or business development
- Excellent command of verbal and written in English and Chinese, communicative Mandarin is a must
- Strong interest in the investment banking business
- With good business sense, highly effective in analyzing complex problems and developing suitable resolutions to address them
- Good PC skills (MS word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word processing);
- Independent, hardworking and responsible, good team player with excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Can work under pressure with flexibility and handle multi tasks at fast pace
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
Please quote the applied position & reference number in the subject.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)