China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited [“CCB (Asia)”] is the retail and commercial business platform of China Construction Bank Corporation [“CCB”] in Hong Kong. As of March 31, 2015, CCB (Asia) has 47 branches in Hong Kong and offers a wide array of banking products and services to customers, including consumer banking services, commercial banking services, corporate banking services, private banking services and cross-border financial services, etc.
We’re inviting high caliber professionals to share our vision and mark our success together.
AVP, Systems Consultant (Server Management)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922227
- Supervise and coach team of system engineers providing system administration support so that day-to-day activities can be processed timely and standards are adhered
- Perform installation, configuration and Hardening of Windows Servers
- Perform Change Management as per the process
- Maintain a stable environment for the Windows Server, Desktop and OA devices and ensure the patches are deployed per schedule. Ensure HW and SW failures are timely escalated. Monitor the completion status and vendor’s service level
- Provide technical solution on hardware, system software and security for business and infrastructure projects and arrangement of resources to support their development, testing and rollout
- Assist in design system infrastructure and architecture per business strategy. Assist in IT Infrastructure planning and devising policy/standard/baseline
- Oversee the server, desktop, mobile device life cycle. Inventory management for Windows server, client front end such as desktop and OA devices
- Initiate price negotiation and vendor coordination for procurement and services. Assist in bill processing and cost allocation
- Provide good documentation
- On-call standby support is required in non-office hours
Degree holder in Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 7 years’ of solid working experience in Windows Server Administration
- Experience in vmware support and administration
- Hands-on experience in Windows Server, File & Print, SharePoint, IIS, Citrix, VPN
- Knowledge in Java or Powershell Script
- Knowledge in middleware – Oracle Weblogic
- Proactive and good team player
- Able to work independently
- Able to work under pressure and willing to work overtime
- MCSE preferred
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.