AVP / VP, GUI Application Developer, C# / HTML5, 70k
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997573
Employer Ref. VRP10301
Our client is one of the leading Global Bank. They are now looking to take onboard an Application Developer who will be responsible for the Front office system development within the Equities market. This is a good opportunity to advance your career in the Financial Sector.
The successful candidate will be part of their Electronic IT team, working directly with the front office trading desk. You will be responsible for the development and enhancement of the front office application, which includes algorithmic quoting. The candidate will design/develop & optimize the GUI and related framework, as well as working closely with the trading team and toolbar team for GUI related standardization.
- University graduate with at least 3 to 5 years experience in relative areas, exposure in investment banking is a definite advantage
- Experience in Cash Equities or Derivatives is an advantage
- Solid development experience of C#. and HTML 5
- Excellent communication skills with good command of English
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Be able to work independently with minimum supervision and a good team player
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world's leader in placing accounting, finance, banking and technology professionals on a temporary and permanent basis.
For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2016)
Visit our website for more job opportunities: www.roberthalf.com.hk/job-search